Stafford, Staffordshire, England
- £ 12.47 - 12.47 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 13 Jan 2020
- 10 Feb 2020
Our Cannock branch is located at Commerce House, Ridings Park. This team was opened in 2014 and has been providing the local area with qualified healthcare professionals ever since.
Make a difference today!
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting professional Care Assistants to provide outstanding care and support across Stafford, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Stone, Stoke-on-Trent and the surrounding local areas.
What you'll gain?
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible pay with Flexi Pay
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at your fingertips!
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Interview via video call! Talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview!
The Care Assistant role
In this role, you will assist our users with personal care activities including feeding, washing, toileting and mobility. You will be encourage their well-being, quality of life and independence making sure to put their needs above all else.
Why choose Newcross?
- Flexible full & part-time hours to fit around your schedule & no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
- Be the best at your job - expand your clinical knowledge with frequent training opportunities
Same day pay
Get paid through our exclusive Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Click apply, submit your application and a member of our friendly team will be in touch.
Join us today!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call Apply. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.