Winchester, Hampshire, England
- £ 15.51 - 15.51 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 13 Jan 2020
- 10 Feb 2020
Our Andover team is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.
Do you love to help others? Have experience as a carer? Then we want you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Support Workers to care for our service users living in Winchester and the surrounding areas.
- Salary of up to £15.51/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible pay with Flexi Pay
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- Provide life-enhancing care and support to service users living with mental health conditions
- Support with personal care tasks, clinical needs, and social activities
- Assisting with person-centred day-to-day tasks
It is essential that applicants have prior experience of working with Bipolar, Schizophrenia and depression.
Same day pay!
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
- Flexible hours available with weekday, weekend and night shifts to pick from
- Specialised training programs accessed for free through credits as you work
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts in different retailers within the UK
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Once you have submitted your application a member of our team will give you a call.
Begin your journey with us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call Apply. Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!