Bath, Somerset, England
- £ 13.63 - 13.63 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 13 Jan 2020
- 10 Feb 2020
Our Bath branch provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region. The branch is located a short distance away from the city centre.
Are you a hard-working carer? Looking to strengthen your clinical knowledge?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Care Assistants to care and support our users living in Bath and the surrounding local areas.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexible pay with Flexi Pay
- Access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay - 50% of the value of your shift within the same day!
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
A Newcross Care Assistant is responsible for providing person-centred care and support to our service users, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living. You will work closely to ensure that all service users receive high quality dedicated care at all times.
Same day pay!
Get paid through our exclusive Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Work with Newcross!
- Flexible full time and part time hours to choose from
- Our exclusive Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training earned through credits as you work including courses on Makaton, BSL, End of Life care and many more.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will give you a call!
Join us today!
You will have the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
If you cannot apply online, please call Apply. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.