Childrens Home Deputy
Wellington, Seascale, Cumbria, England
- £ 25199 - 25200 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 10 Jan 2020
- 7 Feb 2020
Children's Home Deputy Manager
Upto £25,200 per annum
On behalf of my client we are recruiting for a Children's Home Deputy Manager to join their organisation within the Wellington area of Somerset. This is a 3 bedded home for children with EBD it has a Good' Ofsted rating.
Job Requirements for the Children's Home Deputy Manager Role:
• To work alongside the Registered Manager to run the home
• Carry out management tasks in the home in the RM's absence
• Reviews and meetings
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment
The suitable candidate for the Children's Home Deputy Manager will have:
• NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care in Children and Young People
• Two years experience working in a residential children's home.
For your commitment and hard work you will be rewarded with:
• A competitive salary of upto £25,200 per annum
• Training and Development and career progression. My client doesn't often recruit from outside of the business, emphasising their aims to promote from within!
- If you are not already on your Level 5 you can be enrolled onto this too!
My client is a relatively small, established local company who have been running for 20 years. In total this company has 4 well lovely homes, they have plans to expand their group of homes further too. This is an ideal opportunity to broaden your skill-set and to vary your workload and career opportunities, to get noticed and progress within this firmly reputable company.
The primary function of the Children's Home Deputy Manager is to support the Manager in the smooth running of the home, ensuring all of their young people are in receipt of high quality care. To support the young people throughout their daily routines, advocate on their behalf, and encourage them to achieve their full potential in all areas of their lives.
To apply for the role of Children's Home Deputy Manager please contact Jack on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to j.allinson Apply
This job was posted to Deputy home manager, Home manager in Wellington, Seascale, Cumbria, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000 - 32000 Per yearFull time...PermanentExeter, Devon, England
Registered Home Care Manager - Salary £ 32 k plus bonus -Central Exeter Please apply annd talk to call Jonathan for more Details or...
£ 34000 - 34000 Per yearFull time...PermanentTaunton, Somerset, England
WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN RELOCATING TO BEAUTIFUL CORNWALL ? PERFECT SETTING -IDEAL MOVE ? WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CHILDRENS HOME MAN...
£ 30 Per yearFull timeBankDevon Consuls, Tavistock, Devon, England
Team Manager / Supported Living Ilfracombe, Devon £25,000-£30,000 Purosearch are working with a Well-Established care provider to r...