Care at Home Reviewer
Barrhead, Glasgow, East Renfrewshire, Scotland
- £ 23400 - 23400 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 9 Jan 2020
- 9 Feb 2020
HOME CARE REVIEWER
4 MONTH TEMPORARY
Reed Social Care Glasgow are currently recruiting for a Reviewer position within a large care at home service. The job is to assist in the provision of assessment and review for people receiving a care at home service.
The £23,400 per annum for this role. However at present the role is for a 4 month minimum period.
Your Duties Will Include:
- Arranging care services and providing appropriate advise and support
- To liaise and form effective relationships with other agencies
-To assist users to maximise their entitlement to benefits by the provision of practical support and guidance
-To assist with identifying the personal care or domestic needs of people applying for services.
-To record assessments
-To review assessed needs and care arrangements
To Be Considered for this role You Need:
- Have an SVQ 3 or equivalent qualification
- Have experience in community care
-Knowledge of Benefits
- Be IT Literate
- Ability to write reports, manage a caseload and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Be non-judgemental
A driving licence is not essential but is desirable.
If this sounds like your next role please email an up to date cv to Apply
Ref: Care at Home Reviewer