Care Assistants - West Dunbartonshire
Dumbarton, West Dunbartonshire, Scotland
- £ 9.00 - 9.00 Per hour
- Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 9 Jan 2020
- 9 Feb 2020
REED SOCIAL CARE
ELDERLY CARE BANK SHIFTS - CLYDEBANK / OLD KILPATRICK / DUMBARTON
Reed Social Care are looking for experienced care assistants and senior care assistants to cover bank shifts for our care home clients in West Dunbartonshire, including Clydebank, Old Kilpatrick and Dumbarton.
There are various shift patterns available - early, late and night shifts included.
You must be registered with the SSSC to be considered for these shifts
If you have previous experience caring for the elderly, and are able to commute to West Dunbartonshire when required, please get in touch!
• Minimum 6 months of paid UK experience in the social care industry within the past 5 years
• Compassion and empathetic values towards service users’ needs and choices
• Previous experience in a care home or home care environment is desirable
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent weekly pay, on time, every time, including holiday pay
• PVG Scheme – We pay for your PVG whether it is a brand new application, or just an update. It’s on us!
• Training essentials – We invest in our workers and therefore, we cover the costs for you to do the necessary training required annually
• Recommend a friend scheme – refer a friend who ends up working for us, and you will receive high street vouchers!
If you're immediately available and interested, please apply today by clicking the link
Ref: Care Assistants - West Dunbartonshire