Residential Manager – £38k per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 0 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 8 Jan 2020
- 5 Feb 2020
Experienced Residential Manager - £38k per annum
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Registered Manager to work within a residential home situated near to Solihull. The home is a small property, which provides a safe environment for younger adults living with Learning disabilities, Mental health condition, Physical disabilities and speech impairment.
As Manager, you will require extensive knowledge and experience in LD, Mental Health, Complex Behaviour, Forensic history.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
Main Duties for the Care Manager:
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld in line with the CQC
• Maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies' vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legislation
• Experience working with Learning disabilities, physical disabilities and Mental health
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team.
• Previous experience as a Home Manager within the care sector
• RMA / NVQ 5 or equivalent
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
In return, my client will offer a salary of £38K.
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Claire on Applyor email Claire Apply.