Registered Manager £45K Leicester
Mountsorrel, Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
- £ 40000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Jan 2020
- 5 Feb 2020
Role: Registered Manager
Location: Near Mountsorrel, Leicestershire
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum
Service: Elderly/Dementia Care Home
Are you an experienced registered manager within the care home sector, looking for a fresh challenge? If so please contact Georgi at Amber Mace on Applyas I have the perfect role for you!
Amber Mace currently have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced residential manager to work within a luxury residential home as registered manager.
The home is a medium sized property which provides residential care to elderly residents, some of whom might be living with age-related conditions.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic care home provider, the company proudly boast an excellent reputation and are highly sought after!
As Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
Main Duties for the Registered Manager:
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld in line with the CQC
• Maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies' vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legislation
• Minimum of 5 years' experience working in a caring environment (preferably within care of older people)
• Minimum of 2 years registered manager experience
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team.
• RMA / NVQ 5 or equivalent
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
In return, my client will offer a fantastic salary of up to £45K plus additional benefits!
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Georgi on Applyor email Apply.
This job was posted to Home manager in Mountsorrel, Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 44,000 - 45,000 Per yearFull timePermanentLeicester, Leicestershire, England
Home Manager | Elderly and Dementia Care | Bilingual English/Asian Leicester, Leicestershire Salary: £44,375 +20% bon...