Senior Housing Enabling and Accommodation Officer
Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
- £ 25 - 25 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Jan 2020
- 4 Feb 2020
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Senior Housing Enabling and Accomodation Officer to work Windsor and Maidenhead Council. This role is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £25.00 per hour via an umbrella company.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of the Housing Options Officers, ensuring the delivery of a quality front line service. The service delivery will include an assessment and advice service to meet the Authority's statutory homelessness duties in accordance with the Homelessness Reduction Act 2017 alongside the effective prevention and relief of homelessness.
* Day to day management of the Housing Options Team across various sites.
* To lead, manage, motivate and improve performance in order to provide a quality front line service, assessment and advice service to meet the Authority's statutory homelessness duties and prevention of homelessness.
* To offer professional casework supervision to Housing Options Officers to ensure smooth and effective housing options service is being delivered and ensuring effective use of homelessness prevention tools are being implemented.
* To ensure the Authority's statutory duties under housing and homelessness legislation and any other relevant law are correctly determined and administered including homelessness decision-making.
* To conduct regular one to one meetings and annual appraisals of staff, setting objectives and monitoring / managing performance
* Qualifications: N/A.
* Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
* Compliance: Current DBS check.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call Apply.