Adult Social Worker
Worksop, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 32.58 - 32.58 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Jan 2020
- 4 Feb 2020
Seven Social Care are looking for a qualified Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of adults with learning disabilities around the Worksop area. The pay rate is £32.58 per hour paid via umbrella company and the role is initially for 3 months.
As Supervising Social Worker, you will be r esponsible for the assessment, support planning and review of complex individual needs and then initiate and co-ordinate a range of outcomes to meet them. Maintain a more complex caseload including safeguarding at work. Following appropriate training undertake assessments using a range of health and social care tools, for example, Best Interests Assessor, Decision Support Tool, Continuing Health Care Assessments and Deprivation of Liberty.
* Provide professional detailed information, advice and support to service users and their carers.
* Promote the principles of choice and control, personalisation and self directed support to ensure that service users can assess and manage their own needs, risks and uncertainties within their chosen living environment and meet their identified short and long term goals.
* Monitor and review ongoing service provision ensuring all parties involved are fully co-ordinated. Liaise and negotiate with local providers and support networks to deliver better outcomes.
* Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* Experience: 2+ years working with adults with learning disabilties.
* Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call Apply.
This job was posted to Social worker in Worksop, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24,000 - 33,000 Per yearFull timePermanentRotherham, South Yorkshire, England
Social Worker - CAMHS/Eating Disorders - New Hospital Rotherham £24,000 - £33,000 DOE Remit &nbs...
£ 18.63 - 18.63 Per hourFull timeTemporaryExeter, Devon, England
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Quality Assurance Improvement Officer to work with Childrens Services in Exeter, Devo...