Home Manager - Worcester
Worcester Park, Greater London, England
- £ 50000 - 55000 Per week
- Full time
- Job level
- 7 Jan 2020
- 4 Feb 2020
Upto £55,000 per annum
Excellent Bonus Scheme
We are looking for a dynamic Turnaround Care Home Manager to join a progressive, well established and reputable provider of Care.
The Turnaround Manager will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Proven track record of turnaround experience.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards.
• Good knowledge and background of the care sector.
• Relevant Professional qualification.
• You will need to have turnaround experience.
Duties for the role of Turnaround Manager will include:
• Improve CQC
• Increase Occupancy
• Care plans/reviews/meetings.
• Financial responsibility
We are now looking to recruit for a Turnaround Manager for a medium service. My client will offer a competitive salary of up to £55,000 per annum; this role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career.
My client is seeking a pro active individual, someone who is committed to developing and leading a team and the care home and who is equally ready for a new and exciting challenge.