Registered Manager - Sherwood - £50K
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 45000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 7 Jan 2020
- 4 Feb 2020
Role: Registered Manager
Salary Circa: £45-£50K
Service: Elderly/Dementia Care Home
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced registered manager to join a supportive and welcoming residential home located near Sherwood as the registered manager!
What the company is looking for:
My client seeks an enthusiastic Manager with previous home management experience. This welcoming and award winning home offers has a fantastic staff team who work together to ensure excellent levels of care are always maintained.
If you are looking for a new opportunity to shine, have a real passion for care home management and all that it involves, and want to work within an excellent home then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
As the Registered Manager, you will draw upon your existing expertise and leadership skills. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
In return, my client is able to offer an excellent salary of up to £50K amongst additional employee benefits!
Job Requirements for Home Manager:
• Overall management of the home
• Implement all care and business strategies
• Oversee the delivery of person centred care and all safeguarding issues
• Ensure compliance with CQC standards and liaise effectively with CQC Inspectors
• Take an active role in marketing the home and developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Proven Registered Management experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in working with elderly service users
• NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and have a confident CAN DO' approach in all you do, please contact Georgi at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply now!