Social Care Practitioner - Hospital Team
Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
- £ 15 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Studying / Unqualified
- 6 Jan 2020
- 3 Feb 2020
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Social Care Practitioner to work with the Hospital Team in Windsor and Maidenhead. This role is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £15 - £18 per hour via an umbrella company.
To deliver Statutory Services to people who meet the eligibility criteria of the Adult and Community Services Directorate, by supporting the self assessment of their needs and arranging support in meeting their outcomes and needs especially to enable them to remain within their own home or return to their own home following a hospital admission or other placement.
* To manage an allocated caseload of RBWM residents who may be either within their own homes, or within a hospital setting. Work in partnership with them, and with any other multi-disciplinary team involved, in order to achieve positive outcomes that support independent living.
* To facilitate as required the implementation of interventions in order to meet residents identified outcomes and achieve their optimum functioning and independence using 3 conversation model (EST ) .
* To ensure the delivery of the SDS process, ensuring that support plans are appropriate to achieve outcomes identified for those who are vulnerable.
* To maximise the extent to which service users take control of the SDS process consistent with ensuring appropriate safeguards against risk.
* Qualifications: NVQ or Degree in Health and Social Care.
* Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
* Compliance: Current DBS check.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call Apply.