Criminal Justice Social Worker
Perth and Kinross, Scotland
- £ 32 - 32 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Jan 2020
- 3 Feb 2020
Seven Social Care are looking for a Qualified Criminal Justice Social Worker around Perth and Kinross area. This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
Social workers serving clients in the criminal justice system, including offenders and their families, are criminal justice social workers or forensic social workers. They may work with inmates, recently released ex-offenders, or people identified for targeted secondary prevention or intervention programs such as drug court. Social workers are responsible for identifying rehabilitative services the justice system originally intended with correctional facilities, or to support family members impacted by offender actions.
* Undertake initial visits & Form F Assessments.
* Initiate and carry out local recruitment activities and analyse the effectiveness of methods used.
* Carry out stringent assessment and completion of Form F to standard, presenting reports to panel.
* Ensure that at all times you work with a commitment to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the service users.
* Qualifications: Degree approved by the SSSC. Must have LSCMI.
* Experience: 2+ years working within Criminal Justice as a qualified Social Worker.
* Compliance: Up to date SSSC registration and PVG.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call Apply.