Operations Manager - Learning Disabilities & Mental Health
- £ 50000 - 58000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 6 Jan 2020
- 3 Feb 2020
Operations Manager - Learning Disabilities & Mental Health - South East - Up to £58,000 per annum
Covering the services in Hertfordshire, Kent, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Buckinghamshire
We are currently seeking an experienced operational leader for a leading health and social care provider with more than 300 locations across England. Their mental health and learning sisabilities services are located across the Hertfordshire, Kent, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Buckinghamshire regions.
In return for your hard work and commitment our client is offering the successful applicant a fantastic starting salary, plus an excellent benefits package.
Benefits of this Operations Manager role include:
- Comprehensive Learning and Development opportunities
- 33 days holiday, plus the option to purchase additional holidays
- Flexible benefit options including, bike to work schemes and season ticket loans
- Competitive Pension and Life Assurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme and access to online Health and Wellbeing support
- Flexible working patterns to support work/life balance
- Car allowance
- Access to a wide range of discounts including Cinema, Groceries and Gym
Job purpose as an Operations Manager:
- To develop and deliver the Mental Health and Learning Disability strategy which reflects the client's centred values and Recovery focus for the people they support.
- To ensure contracts are managed effectively and retained, through delivery of KPIs and contract requirements, and that all budget targets are met, and continuous improvement is embedded in every home/service.
- To provide inspirational leadership to enable direct reports to take control, lead and manage their areas of responsibilities. To lead by example, to ensure all managers are skilled and competent to lead their own areas with appropriate autonomy.
- To lead and develop growth in the specified areas, identifying opportunities for business development and taking a strong and proactive approach to the growth of new homes/services.
- To ensure that all homes/services are delivered in accordance with the contract agreement to the highest possible level of quality and performance and within budget
- To deliver high quality, innovative, cost effective and continuously improving homes/services
- To ensure that governance processes are implemented and used in accordance with stated policies, procedures and regulations so that all services achieve their compliance obligations.
The Ideal Operations Manager will possess the following:
- Great leadership skills with a high level of experience in operations/management.
- A background of working with staff and service users with learning disabilities and/or mental health issues.
- Knowledge of the principles of recovery within mental health and be able to evidence a skill set that stands you out from the others.
- A clear understanding of CQC regulations.
- The ability to manage a large budget with a staff team of 600+
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30 Per yearFull timeBankDevon Consuls, Tavistock, Devon, England
Team Manager / Supported Living Ilfracombe, Devon £25,000-£30,000 Purosearch are working with a Well-Established care provider to r...
£ 34000 - 35000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPlymouth, Devon, England
WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN WORKING IN BEAUTIFUL CORNWALL ? GREAT OPPORTUNITY WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CHILDRENS HOME MANAGER £ 34K TO R...