Guildford, Surrey, England
- £ 12.93 - 12.93 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 6 Jan 2020
- 3 Feb 2020
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Guildford, Farnborough, Fleet, Farnham, Aldershot, Goldalming and the surrounding areas.
- Salary of up to £12.93/hr including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay - 'same day pay'
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
Same Day Pay
Get paid through our exclusive Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
What will I be doing?
- Ensuring service users live their lives with independence, choice, and expertise
- Assisting with daily living activities, personal care, clinical needs, social activities
- Ensuring to uphold the Newcross values of trust, empathy, and expertise
Why choose us?
- Flexible hours to suit your commitments with part and full time hours
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available in high street retailers within the UK
- Specialised free training programs earned through credits as you work with various topics covered
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment
- Referee contact details
- A certificate to confirm your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Our Woking branch is based at 28 Commercial Way in Woking town centre, close to the train station and bus station.
Submit your application today and a member of our friendly team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call Apply. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.