Care Assistant - Children
Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland
- £ 13.60 - 13.60 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 6 Jan 2020
- 3 Feb 2020
Interview via video call! Talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview!
Are you looking for a rewarding career in care?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to provide care to children living with complex care needs in a variety of care settings within Hamilton and the surrounding areas of Lanarkshire.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Salary of up to £13.60/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
What will I be doing?
As a Care Assistant, you will provide care and support to children with a variety of complex care needs in various care settings. You will be responsible for assisting with personal care, posture care, medication support, feeding and PEG care, social activities and any additional services that will allow them to live as independently as possible.
Why join Newcross?
- Flexible working hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts to choose from!
- Perk at work, the exclusive employee discount scheme, offering 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide.
- Ongoing training programs accessed for free through credits earned as you work
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Apply now and a member of our team will be in touch.
Join our team today!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call Apply. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.