Residential Home Manager £50K Newark
- £ 45000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 6 Jan 2020
- 3 Feb 2020
Post: Residential Home Manager
Salary: Up to £45K - £50K + bonuses
Post Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced residential manager, looking for a fresh challenge? If so please contact Georgi at Amber Mace on 01904 571187 as I have the perfect role for you!
Amber Mace currently have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced residential manager to work within a luxurious residential home situated in Newark.
The home is a medium sized property which provides residential care to elderly residents, some of whom might be living with age-related conditions.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic care home provider, the company proudly boast an excellent reputation and are highly sought after.
As Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
Main Duties for the Registered Manager:
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld in line with the CQC
• Maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies' vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legislation
• Minimum of 5 years' experience working in a caring environment (preferably within care of older people)
• Minimum of 2 years management experience
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team.
• RMA / NVQ 5 or equivalent
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
In return, my client will offer a fantastic salary of up to £50K plus additional benefits!
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Georgi on 01904 571 187 or email!
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40000 - 40000 Per yearFull time...PermanentBristol, City of Bristol, England
REGISTERED MANAGER RESIDENTIAL-RELOCATE TO CORNWALL ? £ 40 K CORNWALL ARE YOU A BRISTOL BASED MANAGER ..LOOKING TO MOVE TO CORNWALL...