Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
- £ 8 - 9 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 3 Jan 2020
- 2 Feb 2020
New Year New Job
Are you a caring person, are you looking for new job role helping people stay independent in their own homes.
Better healthcare services are looking for full-time, part time, bank or permanent staff in your area.
Benefits of Working at Better Healthcare:
* No experience required all training provided in house and continued while working
* Competitive rates of pay
* All PPE provided free of charge.
* Flexible hours, full time, part time, Bank hours
* Mileage paid.
* Career Development Opportunities including specialist care.
* Refer a friend scheme, with generous bonus.
* Pension Scheme
* The most important is the opportunity to make a change to someone's life
As a care worker you will visit elderly, disabled and vulnerable adults in their own homes. You will provide a range of services to enable our clients to live independently in their own homes. No two days are the same, you may be helping with things like personal care, washing and dressing, meal preparation, medication, social support and anything else that they require to stay independent at home.
Requirements of Community Care Assistant:
* Good time keeper
* Team player
* You will be required to complete a DBS and provide references
If this is a role you think will suit you please apply and we will be in contact to arrange an interview.
Ref: Dompet - Pet