Norwich, Norfolk, England
- £ 8 - 13 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 3 Jan 2020
- 2 Feb 2020
Learning Disability Support Workers - Full Time & Part Time available
£8.21- 13.00 per hour.
Better Healthcare Services are a friendly, independent care agency with over twenty years' experience of providing quality temporary staffing to the care sector.
At Better Healthcare, we truly believe that caring is a vocation not just a job. We understand the pressures of the role so ensure that all of our care workers are valued, respected and supported and unlike some agencies we will not ?fine' you if you need to cancel a shift.
We are currently recruiting for Support Workers to provide care and support to adults with learning disabilities in a variety of settings including; Residential, supported living and outreach services in around the Norwich and Norfolk area.
* Providing personal care, domestic tasks and housing related support in a residential setting or lone working in the community.
* Providing boundaries and direction around positive behaviours.
* Promoting choice and independence.
* To support individual to live a life as full as possible and to engage with the community.
* Provide physical and emotional support, ensuring that respect, dignity and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
* Experience of providing care and/or support to vulnerable people.
* Possess excellent people skills.
* Have a passion for supporting adults with learning disabilities.
* Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships
* Be able to demonstrate positive personal authority.
* Have great communication skills.
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Weekly pay via BACS
* Specialist two day ?Introduction to Learning Disability' training course available
* Ongoing training & development, including opportunity to study NVQ 2 Diploma in Learning Disabilities
* Holiday Pay
* Flexible shift patterns to suit your lifestyle
* Recommend a friend scheme.
For more information please contact our recruitment team on 01603 616 999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This job was posted to Support worker in Norwich, Norfolk, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Pharmacy Production Support Worker - Higher level production serviceAre you looking for a new challenge?Do you have attention to de...