Warrington, Cheshire, England
- £ 18,000 - 20,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 14 Jan 2020
- 23 Jan 2020
We are currently recruiting for a family orientated domiciliary care client who believes that home is where the heart is. This client provides service users with the independence to stay in their own homes whilst maintaining dignity and respect.
The main purpose of your role as a care coordinator would be to enable Service Users to remain in their own homes by providing the highest standard of support and care required to help them achieve maximum independence whilst maintaining their self-respect and dignity.
Some of your duties will include:
1. Adhere and implement all Company policies and procedures, including Equality and Diversity, to ensure the aims and objectives of the organisation are met.
2. To assist the branch manager in all aspects of care management in the designated area
3. Produce data for the accounts department as required
4. Assist with problems that may arise between Care Workers and Service Users effectively daily
5. To act always in a professional manner as a representative of the Company and to support its good reputation
6. To manage a team of Care Staff trained to carry out personal care and practical support.
7. To co-ordinate Care Staff and resources & monitor individual care packages whilst matching Care Staff to Service Users to provide a person-centred service
8. Ensure the efficient and effective delivery of services to all Service Users
9. Liaising with Social Services and all effective social care agencies, working efficiently to provide effective support to clients.
10. To compile and maintain accurate records and ensure they remain up to date on at least a daily basis
11. To ensure the service delivered meets the requirements of the Service User
12. To ensure that all requirements of Health and Safety legislation are met, and the Registered Manager is informed of any incidents that have arisen
This is a full-time position of 37.5 hours a week being required to cover a flexible shift pattern with a salary of £18,000 p/a - £20,000 p/a
This job was posted to Live in care, Care manager, Community care in Warrington, Cheshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 34000 - 34000 Per yearFull time...PermanentBristol, City of Bristol, England
WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN RELOCATING TO BEAUTIFUL CORNWALL ? WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CHILDRENS HOME MANAGER £ 34K TO RELOCATE TO A SM...