Care Team Leader
Bromley, London, Greater London, England
- £ 11.38 - 11.38 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 12 Dec 2019
- 7 Feb 2020
37.5 Hour Contract – Days | Disability Care Home – Good CQC | Experience Essential
A leading disability care centre in Bromley is currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Healthcare Assistant to work as Care Team Leader.
The fully CQC compliant care centre provides long-term care and support to adults of working age who are living with physical disabilities and complex needs, offering a great environment where service users are enabled to achieve their full potential.
Details of this Care Team Leader post and what the postholder will receive:
• A full-time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week
• Flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
• Great hourly pay rates of £11.38
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities and a comprehensive induction programme
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and a sick pay programme
• A private pension scheme and health plans
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and cycle to work schemes
• Staff recognition and reward programmes and long service awards
As Care Team Leader, you will provide effective leadership and guidance to the team of Carers on shift and will be responsible for ensuring high standards of care are maintained and all care records are accurately updated.
What we are looking for in a Care Team Leader:
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or a recognised equivalent), ideally in addition to higher level studies
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a senior role in a long-term adult care setting, ideally with experience in disability care
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to build positive, professional relationships with both colleagues and service users
• Good knowledge of CQC essential standards and quality requirements in the adult care sector
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.