Social Worker – Mental Health
Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 32000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Dec 2019
- 3 Jan 2020
40 Hour Contract – Days | Mental Health Services
A specialist mental health rehabilitation facility in Stevenage is currently recruiting for a qualified Social Worker to support service users on a full-time basis.
The site supports men and women living with a range of mental illnesses and brain injuries in addition to having a specialist PICU service for people with acute needs.
Details of this Social Worker vacancy and what the service is offering:
• Excellent annual salary in the region of £32,000 to £36,000 depending on experience
• A permanent contract of 40 hours per week, usually working Monday to Friday day shifts, with occasional flexibility required to meet service needs
• Supportive working environment with a company that value its staff
As Social Worker some of your duties will include:
• Provide reports for clinical meetings
• Ensure delivery of clinical and social care is consistently maintained
• Maintain high standards of professional practice
• Be responsible for maintain positive links with patients’ friends and family
• Ensure a high standard of record keeping and administration
Applicants for this Social Worker position should meet the following criteria:
• Have a recognised qualification in Social Work such as DipSW, CCS, CQSW Degree in Social Work with HCPC registration
• Demonstrate experience in working in adult mental health services
• Willing to undertake training to become an AMHP and work as AMHP once qualified
• Strong working knowledge of relevant legislation and policy guidance including Mental Health Act Apply Apply , Mental Capacity Act 2005, Care Act 2014, Carers legislation and Adult Safeguarding Policy
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Social worker in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30.0 - 31.0 Per hourFull timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
Job description HCL Mental Health Band 6 CAMHS Practitioner (Specialist Nurse, Occupational Therapist or Social Worker) Are you a p...