Children's Home Manager
Bacup, Lancashire, England
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 3 Dec 2019
- 31 Dec 2019
Children's Residential Manager
3 bed EBD home
Up to £38K depending upon experience
This is a fantastic Children's Registered Manager opportunity to join an award winning company for "Best Employer" and leading providers of children's health care and education.
The Children's Registered manager role is at a settled 3 bed children's home that specialise in care for Children with emotional and behavioural difficulties and other associated complex needs.
The Successful Children's Residential Manager:
• To have the Level 3 Diploma in children and young peoples workforce and ideally be enrolled onto the Level 5 Leadership and Management Diploma - Children's residential Care
• Experience as a registered manager or deputy manager in a children's residential setting.
In return the Successful Children's Residential Manager will receive a great package!
- Competitive Basic Salary up to £38K
- Bonus Scheme
- On Call payments
- Fantastic induction course
- Continuous training and regional support
-33 days annual leave
-Shareholder Pension Scheme
Does this sound like the refreshing new challenge that you are looking for?
For further information contact Katherine at Purosearch Applyand click apply to send a current CV