Unit Manager (Residential Home) – Dorchester
Dorchester, Dorset, England
- £ 0 - 12 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 2 Dec 2019
- 30 Dec 2019
Unit Manager (Residential Home) Dorchester
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Unit Manager to join the team at a large elderly residential home in Dorchester. Our client offers high-quality residential care for the elderly. This is a fantastic company to work for, please do not hesitate to get in touch if you are an experienced HCA or support worker looking to further their career in this rewarding sector.
As Unit Manager, you will take charge of a unit and staff. The successful candidate will be a confident leader, dedicated to governing and maintaining the Unit. You will also need to be experienced with elderly/dementia care, with proven experience of managing a team in a care home environment.
As Unit Manager, your duties will include:
• Taking responsibility for the general well-being of the residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
• Overall responsibility of the Unit during the day
• Supervising staff
• Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/experience:
• Dementia/Elderly care experience desirable
• Experience working as team leader, supervisor, unit manager or similar.
In return, my client will offer a salary in the region of £10-12 per hour (negotiable), extensive training and development, and a fantastic benefits package.
If you are interested in this role, then please contact Nadia at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply