Worcester, Worcestershire, England
- £ 21500 - 23500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 2 Dec 2019
- 30 Dec 2019
Adult Autism Team Leader
Worcestershire /Malvern Area
I am delighted to be recruiting for a Team Leader position for a fantastic residential service which provides care and support to adults who live with autism. This is an outstanding opportunity to work within a forward thinking and industry leading provider which can offer you a thriving and fast paced career within the industry.
Based in beautiful and extensive surroundings in the Worcestershire countryside, you will manage a team of support workers and senior support workers, leading the shift and demonstrating best practice at all times. You will manage the team effectively, including implementing and carrying out training, support, appraisals and competency assessments to ensure that standards remain high. You will build strong relationships with families and internal staff members, liaising with them closely to ensure that support plans are consistent and effective.
Qualities of the successful candidate
- Experience working with adults or young people with learning disabilities or autism
- Experience leading a team within a social care setting
- Highly motivated, professional and committed to providing high support standards
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Unrivalled career development within the company
- High standard of training offered
- Enhanced holiday allowance
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Sponsorship for qualifications
To apply for this outstanding position, please call Anna at Purosearch on Applyor a.hartley-roberts@ Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40 Per yearFull timeBankGloucester, Gloucestershire, England
Registered Service Manager Newnham, Gloucestershire £35,000-£40,000 This fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Servic...
Full timeBankPortsmouth, Hampshire, England
Residential Care Home Manager / Care Manager Circa £35k - Negotiable Portsmouth, Hampshire. Our client is looking for an experience...