Residential Home Manager – Swanage - £45k
Swanage, Dorset, England
- £ 45000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 2 Dec 2019
- 30 Dec 2019
Residential Home Manager Swanage - £45k
Are you a home manager ready for a new challenge? Are you looking to join a company with fantastic benefits and rates of pay? My client is looking for someone with a fresh outlook who has the ability to successfully market the home and inspire the team!
As Residential Home Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
Please note, this role is 40-45 hours per week. In return for your hard work, my client will offer excellent benefits and a competitive salary for the area.
Home Manager What we would like from you:
• Excellent understanding on CQC, CCGs and all regulatory bodies
• Previous Management Experience within a similar setting
• Self-motivating with ability to work independently
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passion for working within care
• NVQ Level 5 or equivalent in Health and Social Care and/or specialist award in Dementia,
If you want to work in a welcoming and beautiful service, who will offer you a fantastic and rewarding career alongside additional benefits then this could be the perfect role for you, call Nadia at Amber Mace on Applyto apply!