Registered Manager - Nottingham
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 44500 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 2 Dec 2019
- 30 Dec 2019
£45,000 per annum
We currently have an opening for a robust and forward thinking Registered Manager to manage a medium home located Newark. The home is conveniently located close to the town centre and local transport links and would therefore be an easy commute from surrounding areas.
The Registered Manager will have:
• Solid experience managing a care home.
• Experience of improving standards and maintaining a good local reputation.
• Experienced in recruitment challenges and improving spend
• Experience with budgeting and finances.
• Good business acumen.
In return the successful candidate will receive a fantastic comprehensive manager's salary package, including:
• A basic salary of £45K depending on qualifications and experience
• Bonus Structure
• EXCELLENT career progression.
The home has historically faced some challenges, so we are looking for a fresh prospective to help with developing this home. This post would be an excellent opportunity for someone that relishes a challenge and that has a passion for quality and compliance. We are looking for somebody with a good reputation within the local are and with CQC, and somebody who can successfully transform this services' reputation.
To apply please contact Rebecca on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply