Registered Manager – Mablethorpe £29K
Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire, England
- £ 25000 - 29000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 2 Dec 2019
- 30 Dec 2019
Registered Manager - Mablethorpe £29K
Location: Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire
Service: Small Care Home providing Elderly/Dementia Care
Salary: £25 - £29K (Experience Dependent)
A unique opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Home Manager to oversee the successful running of a small and welcoming care home in Mablethorpe! If you are an experienced deputy manager or current home manager looking for a new opportunity, and want the chance to work for an established, leading provider of elderly/dementia care in Lincolnshire then click apply' now!
This beautiful care home is situated in the lovely seaside town of Mablethorpe and it boasts a GOOD' CQC rating across the board. The service is only small so you can truly get to know residents and staff alike and it is a great opportunity for a registered manager looking to join a supportive provider. My client seeks a Care Home Manager who can oversee the successful running of the service, ensuring the standards of care remain high and residents' needs are the highest priority.
Home Manager - What we would like from you:
• Excellent understanding on CQC, CCGs and all regulatory bodies
• Previous Management Experience within a similar setting
• Self-motivating with ability to work independently
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience working with the Elderly in a Healthcare setting
• Passion for working within care
• NVQ Level 5 or equivalent in Health and Social Care
If you want to work in a welcoming and beautiful service, who will offer you a fantastic and rewarding career alongside additional benefits then this could be the perfect role for you, call Georgi at Amber Mace on Applyto apply!