Child and Family Worker - Sunderland Care and Support
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, England
- £ 12.35 - 12.35 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Studying / Unqualified
- 27 Nov 2019
- 25 Dec 2019
Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Child and Family Worker based in Sunderland. This contract is initially for 4 months and the pay rate is £12.35 an hour paid via umbrella company.
To support social workers who have case responsibility for children who are subject to Child Protection Plans (CP) or Child in Need Plans (CIN) and Looked After Child Plans (LAC), this will include family support work, direct work with children including life story work, and facilitating and supervising contact between looked after children and their parents and family.
* To contribute to the delivery of Child in Need and Child Protection Plans and Looked After Children Plans as directed by the supervision social worker
* To transport children as required, which may include travelling outside of the City of Sunderland.
* To ensure case recording is accurate and up to date, in order that high quality reports are produced for meetings and reviews at a standard that can be produced at court if required.
* To establish effective working relationships with children, families and professionals to achieve best outcomes for children.
* Qualifications: Level 3 NVQ
* Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role with children and families.
* Compliance: Up to date DBS.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call Apply.