Night Care Assistant – Dover- £9ph
Dover, Kent, England
- £ 0 - 9 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 27 Nov 2019
- 25 Dec 2019
Night Care Assistant Dover- £9ph
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for Night Care Assistants to join the team at an elderly/dementia residential home in Dover. The home has a CQC overall rating of Good' and a welcoming environment. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate care assistant looking to make the next step in their career. You will be joining a friendly and experienced team, with excellent career progression and training available. As a Night Care Assistant, you will ideally have experience working in a similar role and have an understanding of the needs of the elderly, some of whom may be living with dementia.
The key responsibilities of our Care Assistants include:
• Provide a high standard of individual care and personal care to residents at all times
• Working well as part of the care team
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Possess high regard for personal safety and the safety of residents, visitors and staff
• Knowledge of the Health and Safety at Work legislation; in particular in the moving and handling of residents and fire safety/evacuation procedures
• Willing to further professional development by participating in appraisals and team meetings
• Adhere to all company and local policies/procedures
• NVQ Level 2, or willingness to work towards this.
• Experience working with the elderly
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do not hesitate to contact Lindsay Hughes at Amber Mace on Applyor email a CV to Apply.