Senior Care Assistants
Maidstone, Kent, England
- £ 9.30 - 9.30 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 Nov 2019
- 25 Dec 2019
Senior Carers Needed in Maidstone!
We are currently recruiting for a client's spectacular residential home in, and require Senior Carers for a Full Time role.
- Be understanding and patient towards residents and their needs, and encourage, assist and support residents to participate in leisure activities as appropriate to the individual, ensuring their social and emotional needs are met. This also includes escorting residents to outside appointments and leisure outings.
- Helping to serve meals and drinks at meal times and other times when required, taking care to present meals and refreshments in an appealing way, with polite and courteous service.
- To be understanding with residents who need assistance with feeding and provide the appropriate level of support and help.
- To be an active and encouraging member of the Care team, contribute to team meetings, ensuring good communication and participate in the induction and training of newly appointed care assistants, ensuring that the Care Home is a friendly and supportive working environment.
- The role will involve delivering excellent standards of care in order to positively enhance the lives of individuals in your care
- You will be required to comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
- You will be working on a rota, meaning you would have to work alternate weekends
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a caring environment
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social care minimum
- Good numeric and literacy skills
- A warm and friendly disposition
- Good communication skills, able to put others at ease
- A strong team worker
- Supervisory/leadership skills
- Supportive and patient
- Reliable and punctual
Salary and hours:
If this is of interest to you, please send over an up to date CV by either pressing "apply" or sending me you're CV to the email below. Please make sure to quote the reference number JA41336. If you require any more information, please contact Jade on Apply