Think Safe! Worker - Exploitation
Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
- £ 12.5 - 15.58 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
- 27 Nov 2019
- 25 Dec 2019
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Think Safe! Worker to work with Cardiff Council. This role is initially for a period of 4 months and is paying between £12.50-£15.58 per hour via an umbrella company.
Think Safe! Is the Cardiff Exploitation Team that sits within the Adolescent Service. We are looking for the ideal candidate to join the team to cover maternity, with a possibility of this being extended.
* To engage with and build positive working relationships with children who are at risk of harm or being abused through CSE, and their families using the Assertive Outreach model of practice.
* To work directly with children and families to increase their knowledge and understanding of grooming and exploitation and how they can be safe using a range of interventions and techniques.
* To encourage and enable children and their families to make use of identified services.
* Engage with professionals, communities, families, and children through delivering training, group work and one to one sessions.
* To contribute to the planning, evaluation, review and reporting of services, policies, procedures and guidance and to participate in research in order to maintain and improve service delivery.
* Qualifications: N/A.
* Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
* Compliance: Current DBS check.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call Apply.