Childrens Home Deputy
Enfield, London, Greater London, England
- £ 26 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 Nov 2019
- 26 Dec 2019
Upto £26,000 per annum
On behalf of my client we are recruiting for a Children's Home Deputy Manager to join their organisation within the Enfield area. This is a 4 bedded home for children with EBD it has a 'Good' Ofsted rating, the home is located close to the M25 and would therefore be an easy commute from surrounding areas.
Job Requirements for the Children's Home Deputy Manager Role:
• To work alongside the manager to run the home
• Carry out management tasks in the home in the RM's absence
• Reviews and meetings
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment
The suitable candidate for the Children's Home Deputy Manager will have:-
• NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care in Children and Young People
• Two years experience working in a residential children's home.
For your commitment and hard work you will be rewarded with:-
• A competitive salary of upto £26,000 per annum
• NO SLEEP INS
• Varity of shift patterns including 9am-5pm, early and late shifts
• Training and Development and career progression
My client is a small and personable company who currently have 3 well established homes, they have plans to expand their portfolio of homes. This is an ideal opportunity to broaden your skill-set and to vary your workload and career opportunities, to get noticed and progress within this firmly established company.
The primary function of the Children's Home Deputy Manager is to support the Manager in the smooth running of the home, ensuring all our young people are in receipt of high quality care. To support the young people throughout their daily routines, advocate on their behalf, and encourage them to achieve their full potential in all areas of their lives.
To apply for the role of Children's Home Deputy Manager please contact Jack on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply
This job was posted to Deputy home manager in Enfield, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28,000 - 30,000 Per yearFull timePermanentEnfield, London, Greater London, England
Residential Deputy Manager - Dementia and elderly service Location - Enfield ...