Care Team Leader
Norwich, Norfolk, England
- £ 9.50 - 9.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Nov 2019
- 26 Dec 2019
£9.50 per hour | 42 Hrs | Day Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Care | NVQ 3 Essential
A residential care home on the outskirts of Norwich currently has a vacancy for an experienced Senior HCA/Healthcare Assistant/Carer with a passion for working in older people’s services to work as Care Team Leader.
Details of this Care Team Leader position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract of 42 hours per week on day shifts
• A competitive hourly rate of £9.50 / equivalent to £20,748 per annum
• A fantastic working environment in a very well-run home
As Care Team Leader, you will support with the planning and delivery of personal care to residents, playing a key role in coordinating and managing care plans and leading the team of HCAs on shift.
As Team Leader, you will also contribute to the management of the home and will support the Registered Manager in maintaining CQC compliance through effective administration and record-keeping, and ensuring best practices are adhered to.
Applicants for this Care Team Leader post should meet the following criteria:
• Demonstrate proven experience working as a Senior Carer/HCA/Care Assistant in an elderly care environment
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, ideally also having completed additional training and qualifications relevant to the role
• Passionate about providing high quality care and support
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature and a positive, proactive leadership style
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.