Childrens Social Worker - Solihull Council
Solihull, West Midlands, England
- £ 20.31 - 20.31 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Studying / Unqualified
- 25 Nov 2019
- 23 Dec 2019
Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Social Worker in Solihull. The contract is initially for 3 months and the pay rate is £20.31 an hour paid via umbrella company.
As a Childrens Social Worker, you will be working with childrens who have disablities and require support within the 0-25 SEND Team. Work will include undertaking EHCP Social Care Assessments. This is a part time position. Your main role owuld be to provide a Social Worrker service to vulnerable children, young people and their families that positively promotes their welfare and life changes.
* To make timely and appropriate responses to and manage assigned work in accordance with Directorate polices and procedures, budgets and relevant legislation.
* To share information and develop effective working relationships with team members, professionals in other agencies and other colleagues in the Directorate.
* To promote integrated working, ensuring a need led response that improves the outcomes for children and their families.
* To undertake assessments in line with the "Framework for the Assessment of Children in Need and their Families".
* To establish and implement action plans based on the assessed needs of the children, young people and their families, the child/young person in conjunction with their family and other agencies.
* Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
* Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call Apply.
This job was posted to Social worker in Solihull, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankSwindon, Wiltshire, England
THIS POST IS AVAILABLE TO ALL APPLICANTS WHO CAN DEMONSTRATE RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION. Come and join our supportive profe...