QSW - Adult Safeguarding Team
Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, England
- £ 200 - 200 Per week
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Nov 2019
- 23 Dec 2019
Seven Social Care are looking for a number of temporary Qualified Social Worker's to work with the Adult Safeguarding Team in Middlesbrough. This role is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £200.00 per day.
To provide a comprehensive primary care management and social work service to Adults within a defined area.
* To have primary responsibility for ensuring that an appropriate assessment is undertaken on allocated cases. This will include, where necessary, ensuring the effective participation in the assessment process of other individuals, wither within the Department or in other agencies (e.g. Health, Housing, Education).
To design an appropriate package of care based upon the overall assessment need with agreed policies and budgetary
Within agreed policies, to identify suitable resource providers and to arrange for the delivery of appropriate care packages within available resources. To identify and feed back to the Team Manager any service provision deficiencies.
Where appropriate, and in conjunction with the Team Manager and any other relevant Manager, to identify a key worker to take responsibility for on-going monitoring and support to the client.
* Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* Experience: 2+ years working with adults as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
* Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call Apply.