London, Greater London, England
- £ 40,000 - 45,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Nov 2019
- 15 Dec 2019
NEXGEN LOCUM are currently recruiting for a qualified social worker seeking a position within a low secure independent hospital for a client. The successful candidate will be required to have forensic experience.
This is a great opportunity for a Social Worker to work within the Forensic team. This is a permanent Social Work position based in the Based London. Within this role, the Social Worker will be working with service users that have been involved within the criminal justice system.
Benefits for you as a Social Worker
• Brilliant salary £45,000
• Great opportunity to enhance your CV.
• South West London is accessible via the multiple railway links traveling through London.
Your responsibilities as a Social Worker
• Implement Mental capacity and Safeguarding assessments
• Create care plans
• Carry out care packages
• Attend community visits
Requirements for you as a Social Worker
• Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
• Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
• 2 years post qualifying UK experience
Why should you choose NEXGEN LOCUM?
• You will have you own dedicated consultant that will work endlessly to assure the whole process is a smooth running as possible
• Eligibility to thousands of jobs through our National Client Network
• "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30.0 - 31.0 Per hourFull timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
Job description HCL Mental Health Band 6 CAMHS Practitioner (Specialist Nurse, Occupational Therapist or Social Worker) Are you a p...