Liphook, Hampshire, England
- £ 8.7 - 9.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Nov 2019
- 26 Dec 2019
Care Assistant required for an excellent service in Hampshire, that provides residential care to adult with learning disabilities and complex care. £9.50ph.
- Care Assistant
- Days or Nights - 36 hours per week
- Younger Adults
- Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Complex Care
- Up to £9 per hour
- Must be motivated and able to use initiative in dealing with vulnerable adults
My client is a family run Residential home in Hampshire. Set within a stunning, converted manor surrounded by landscaped gardens and farm land.
Looking for enthusiastic carers, who have passion and motivation. All levels of experience considered, however pay rates will vary, depending on experience.
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
Company benefits for the Care Assistant role:
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Job Ref MJ32047
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.