Care Home Manager – Salisbury – up to £50K
Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
- £ 0 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 11 Nov 2019
- 9 Dec 2019
Care Home Manager - Salisbury - up to £50K
Role: Home Manager
Salary: up to £50k
Service: Elderly Residential Home
Contact Name: Charlotte Patterson
My client is currently seeking an ambitious and focused leader to join their team as a Home Manager. The home delivers residential care for the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia.
As Home Manager, you will draw upon your existing expertise and leadership skills. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home, ensuring it operates efficiently whilst maintaining the highest standards of care. You will have a strong business acumen, excellent marketing skills as well as proven ability to lead a team.
• To manage the day-to-day running of the home and staff team, ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld
• To maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legislation
The ideal candidate will have:
• Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 5 or equivalent
• NVQ Business Management of equivalent
• Keen business sense
• Strong working knowledge of CQC standards and legislation
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong leadership skills
• A proven track record in delivering high standards of care
• At least two years' experience as a Home Manager
You will be joining a dynamic, innovative organisation that provides highly professional and supportive environments, enabling you to focus on your home and its residents.
This position offers a highly competitive package, alongside excellent opportunities to develop further, plus a salary of up to £50K.
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact Charlotte at Amber Mace on 01904 571187 or email an up to date CV to email@example.com.