Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 8 - 9.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
- 8 Nov 2019
- 29 Nov 2019
Health Care Assistant required in a CQC rated Outstanding Nursing Home in Bristol, up to £9.50 per hour. Days or Nights available.
One of Bristols only nursing homes rated Outstanding by the CQC are set in a gorgeous village with panoramic views of the countryside. Originally built as a vicarage, this converted Grade II listed building enjoys many period features.
You will be responsible for day to day care including washing, feeding and providing entertainment to residents. The successful Care Assistant will have 6 months experience in the field, and have a naturally caring approach. My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Company benefits for the Care Assistant role:
- Outstanding CQC report
- Competitive pay rates of up to £9.50 per hour!
- Ongoing fully funded training
- Staff meals on shift
- Onsite staff car park
- Private pension scheme
- Company uniform provided
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Care Assistant
- Up to £9.50 per hour
- Days or Nights available - Full time
- Elderly Care including: Dementia, General & Palliative
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: MJ31795
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.