Home Care Assistant
Guildford, Surrey, England
- £ 10.5 - 12 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2019
- 29 Nov 2019
Care Assistant required in Guildford and surrounding areas. Excellent rates of pay £11.25ph+, company car available and mileage paid for. Must have a full driver's licence. Accommodation can be offered if doing full time hours.
Company benefits for the Domiciliary Care Assistant role:
- £11.25ph, enhancements for shorter visits
- Flexible working hours
- Paid Mileage
- Accommodation available to those who take full time hours
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Access to "Perkbox"
My client is looking for a care Assistant to work across the Surrey region, providing expert Care to their clients within their own home. My client has services across the SE of England, and have a 100% CQC compliance across all services.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the care of residents and wellbeing, with most visits lasting up to 2 hours. My client will ensure that the distance between visits will be kept to a minimum, as well as paying mileage.
All visits lasting less than an hour will be paid at an enhanced rate to ensure the you don't lose out. You may also qualify for a company care should you take on enough hours and not have access to one of your own.
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Full Driver's Licence
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref MJ31632
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.