Assistant Team Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 24000 - 26000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 8 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Assistant Team manager
A provider of a "step-down" service for young people leaving the care system is seeking a compassionate and highly principled assistant team manager. This organisation provides critical support during the challenging transition period of the lives of young people who may present challenging behaviour or have complex and additional needs. Well established, this provider now has services across England and has gained a fantastic reputation.
In the role of Assistant team Manager, you will be responsible for leading the team of support workers in your area to provide the highest possible standard of support to all service users. You will support with rota planning, training, appraisals and setting the standard for excellent levels of service.
- Some line management/supervisory experience within a care setting. Eg) Care coordinator, team leader, senior support worker, deputy manager
- Experience working with adults of young people who present challenging behaviours
-Highly principled, always working to produce the best outcomes for service users as a priority
- An interest in working with young people
In return for your hard work
- Fantastic ongoing career development
- A supportive working environment, where all employees are respected
- Fantastic level of training
- Enhanced holiday allowance
To apply for this position, please contact Anna at Purosearch on Applyor a.hartley-roberts Apply
This job was posted to Community care, Social housing in Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentIslington, London, Greater London, England
£32,000 - £35,000 p/a (NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | 35 hrs – Days | MH and LD Supported Living A charitably run supported living projec...
£ 12419 - 16633 Per yearFull time...PermanentRawreth, Wickford, Essex, England
We’re looking for Support Assistants to join our friendly, busy staff team at Vista Road in Wickford, providing 24 hour care to the...