Residential Deputy Manager NVQ4/NVQ3/NVQ2
Keighley, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 20000 - 23000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 8 Nov 2019
- 8 Dec 2019
£20000 to £23000 per annum | 40 hours per week | Days only | Residential Care Home
A Residential Care Home near Keighley is recruiting for a Residential Deputy Manager to join there team on a full-time basis.
Details of this Residential Deputy Manager NVQ4/NVQ3/NVQ2 vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 40 hours per week
• Days only
• £20000 to £23000 per annum
• Fantastic working environment
As Residential Care Home Deputy Manager NVQ3/NVQ3/NVQ2, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources and promoting the best possible standards of care.
What our client is looking for in a Residential Deputy Manager NVQ4/NVQ3/NVQ2:
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ4/NVQ3/NVQ2 in Health and Social Care and must be willing to undertake any further training required
• Confident leading, supporting and mentoring staff
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.