Registered Service Manager - Stroud, Gloucester
Stroud, Gloucestershire, England
- £ 40000 - 43000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 7 Nov 2019
- 5 Dec 2019
Registered Service Manager
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Service Manager with a background within Learning Disability, Autism and Challenging Behaviour.
Purosearch are working with a leading care provider to recruit a Registered Service Manager in Gloucester, our client requires a Registered Service Manager to oversee a small residential service specialising in Learning Disability and Challenging Behaviour.
As the Registered Service Manager you will be in charge of running the home and ensuring the highest quality of care is provided. The Registered Service Manager will also ensure compliance, health and safety, business development and staff management.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Management Background
- CQC Knowledge & Experience
- Background in Learning Disability and Challenging Behaviour
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT, finance and organisational skills
Registered Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensuring high quality support within the homes and maintaining CQC standards
- Support, development and training for staff
- Organisation of rotas, finances and report writing
- Liaising with external bodies
To apply for this role or find out more information please contact Steph Hamilton on Applyor email your CV to s.hamilton @ Apply
Key words Registered Manager, Home Manager, Deputy Manager, Service Manager, Learning Disabilities, Autism, Challenging Behaviour
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40 Per yearFull timeBankGloucester, Gloucestershire, England
Registered Service Manager Newnham, Gloucestershire £35,000-£40,000 This fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Servic...