Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 8.21 - 8.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
- 6 Nov 2019
- 27 Nov 2019
Are you looking for a new challenge in care?
Then look no further as this Healthcare Assistant role is exactly what you need!
- Care Assistant
- Up to £8.50/hour
- Days & Nights role available
- Elderly and Dementia care
- Industry leading pay rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Pension scheme
- Free parking on-site
- Health plans
- Employee discounts
This nursing home requires a dedicated Care Assistant to work within a beautiful care home in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. You will be responsible for day to day care including washing, feeding and providing entertainment to residents.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Naturally caring approach
- Passion for quality care
Job Ref: JW33603
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.