- £ 35000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 5 Nov 2019
- 3 Dec 2019
Registered Manager - learning Difficulties
up to £45K (DOE)
A registered Manager is required for a small residential service for adults living with learning disabilities in High Peak, Derbyshire. The service is part of a private organisation which prides itself on its good local reputation and dedication to providing a high standard of individualised care and support to service users.
This position requires an experienced Registered manager who has strong knowledge of Positive Behavioural Support techniques and is confident to implement these effectively. Additionally an understanding of MAPA and qualification of training in this area would be beneficial.
The ideal Candidate
- Highly experienced Registered Manager within LD setting
- Experience managing staff within a setting that supports service users who present challenging behaviour
- Dedicated, responsible and caring
In return, my client can offer
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance
- Progression, training and career development
To apply or for more information on this position, please contact Anna at Purosearch Applyor a.hartley-roberts Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentNew Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, England
Residential Home Registered Manager Learning Disability Service£35-£45k per annumHigh Peak, DerbyshireSmall Learning Disability Ser...