Trainee Care Manager – Bournemouth
Bournemouth, Dorset, England
- £ 23000 - 23000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 5 Nov 2019
- 3 Dec 2019
Trainee Care Manager Bournemouth
Are you a Care Supervisor or Deputy Manager looking to progress in your career? If so then look no further as I have the perfect role for you!
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for an experienced Care Supervisor/ Deputy Manager, looking to progress into a Registered Manager working for a privately owned Domiciliary service based in Bournemouth. My client, pride themselves on providing the highest possible standard of care to their residents and helping their service users to live independently without sacrificing the quality of their care.
Reporting into the current Registered Manager you will play a key role in managing and organising a team of dedicated care workers delivering services throughout the operational area. You will have a range of responsibilities to include quality assurance, coordination, recruitment, supervision and personnel development of all staff.
If this sounds like you, then do not hesitate to give me, Nadia at Amber Mace a call for a chat about this unique, exciting new role!
• Be an experienced Coordinator seeking your next career move or an existing Deputy Manager within Domiciliary Care looking to join a leading provider
• A minimum of 2 years' experience within Domiciliary Care working within a busy fast paced environment
• Have excellent organisation, delegation and communication skills
• Able to provide leadership and motivation to your team / work colleagues
• Have a passion for care and delivering care to users within the community
• IT literate
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with proven experience as a Care Coordinator/ senior supervisor seeking their next step and to join a company that offers on-going training and support for all staff, a car driver and use of your own vehicle is essential to this role.
In return, my client is offering a competitive salary of up to £23k along with the option of completing your NVQ Level 5 and becoming Registered Manager in 6-12months!