Childrens Home Manager
Bedford, Bedfordshire, England
- £ 49500 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 4 Nov 2019
- 2 Dec 2019
Children's Home Manager
Upto £50,000 per annum
If you are an experienced Deputy Manager or Manager looking to join a well established and local provider of children's care, we definitely have the opportunity for you!
Purosearch are looking for a Children's Home Manager to work in a NEW three bedded, EBD home for children and young people aged 11 to 17 years. The home is situated in a peaceful and tranquil village location.
The Children's Home Manager you will receive:-
• A competitive salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience
• Excellent holiday allowance
• Ongoing training and development
• Bonus Scheme
Experience required for the Children's Home Manager:-
• To work within policies, procedures, guidance, regulations and legislation.
• Demonstrable strong leadership skills
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Strong influencing and communication skills
• Carry out management tasks in the home
• Reviews and meetings
The suitable candidate for the Children's Home Manager will have experience of working with children. You have the Level 3 NVQ in Residential Child Care and willing to work towards Level 5.
For further information on this fantastic role or to out your details forward please call To apply please contact Jack on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to j.allinson Apply