Registered Manager - Coleshill
Coleshill, Amersham, Buckinghamshire, England
- £ 35 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Nov 2019
- 4 Dec 2019
£34,000 per annum, plus bonus
We are looking for an dynamic Registered Children's Home Manager to join a small and firmly established provider of Care for children and young people with emotional and behavioural problems. My client prides themselves in their robust reputation of offering quality care for young people.
We are now looking to recruit for their firmly established 4 bedded home which has been rated "Good" by Ofsted and continually improving. The home is located in Coleshill a market town in the North Warwickshire situated close to Birmingham and Coventry, and major motorway networks, it would be easily accessible from surrounding areas.
The Registered Children's Home Manager will need to be resourceful, self-motivated and forward thinking. You will have wide ranging responsibility for the service and you will lead, manage and develop individuals and the team whilst implementing effective quality standards.
For your commitment and hard work you will be rewarded with:
• A competitive salary of upto £34,000 per annum
• Bonus Scheme
• Training, Development and career progression
• Well established care provider
Job Requirements for the Registered Children's Home Manager Role:
• To promote team development and effective team working
• To set and review targets and objectives for the home's staff team
• To promote the practice of working in partnership with young people, their families.
• To contribute to the development of corporate policies and service initiatives
The suitable candidate for the Registered Children's Home Manager will have:
• A good working knowledge of the Quality Standards
• Residential child care experience, some of which should be at the level of Deputy Manager or above
• Have or be working towards Diploma Level 5 Leadership & Management
To apply please contact Katherine on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply
This job was posted to Deputy home manager in Coleshill, Amersham, Buckinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentHigh Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England
Registered Home Manager / Learning Disabilities Care Manager Learning Disabilities / AutismHigh Wycombe, BuckinghamshireSalary Circ...